Friday, May 27, 2011

New Workout Routine

I found a fun, workout routine, walking and listening to the "Let Your Light Shine" cd I got from one of the preschools I worked at.  The songs are so active and FUN! 

My God is so Big      Let Your Light Shine   
Fight this Fight          Let Your Light Shine   
Play, Play, Play        Let Your Light Shine   
Bop Till You Drop       Let Your Light Shine   
Thank You Lord         Let Your Light Shine   
Stand on the Rock    Let Your Light Shine   
Jump and Hop          Let Your Light Shine   
Listen & Move          Let Your Light Shine   
Animal Action           Let Your Light Shine    I didn't do this one, not crawling around on the cement.  LOL  People would really think I'm weird.
Jump, Jump, Jump   Let Your Light Shine   
Slippery Fish            Let Your Light Shine   
Freeze                     Let Your Light Shine    Skipped cuz it's really not good for moving around. ;)
Skittle-E-Skat          Let Your Light Shine   
Jump                       Let Your Light Shine    Got home during this one.  32 minutes.
Dig Down Deep      Let Your Light Shine   
Rain or Pour           Let Your Light Shine   
Goin' to the River    Let Your Light Shine 
  

'Jump and Hop' and 'Listen and Move' are great workout songs. 

I think Emma is going to really like these songs too.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment