Thursday, September 2, 2010

Reminders

It was so good to meet many of you at “Meet Your Teacher Day” yesterday.  

As we discussed this will be a place where you can check your child's assignments, our monthly calendar for upcoming events, projects and to view our online discussions that will be used to introduce and stimulate in-class discussions.

Below is the list of books for your child's nightly reading assignment - 30 minutes every night.  They will bring home the time sheet for you sign off each week.

If you would like to find information about a certain topic in the blog, search through the "labels" to find your particular post.  I will label them all according to their subject matter.  Please let me know if you have any questions, see my email and phone number above under my name. Please EMAIL me privately, do not post a comment here, if you have a personal matter you would like to discuss.

Please bear with me as I edit and update our blog to make it the best it can be.  It's a work-in progress, as I do not have the calendar up yet because the calendar blogger provides is not editable for me to enter our assignments and make it personal.  I will be finding a calendar for your reference as soon as possible.

I look forward to spending time with your child on our first day of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment