Saturday, April 16, 2011

Welcome

Dear Family and Friends near and far,

I had to create a blog for an assignment in one of my classes so I decided to keep it up and use it to keep you all updated on my life.  Since we may or may not get a chance to talk as often as we’d like, you can read about my latest adventure through my teaching credential, the cuteness of Emma-Kate (niece) and/or Israel (nephew) or just my meanderings/curiosities/discoveries/ramblings. ;)

I may change the look, arrangement, colors, format, etc of my blog so if you come to read and it looks different that's okay; I'll just be changin' it up sometimes.

I will not be offended if you don’t read, just thought you might like to know about more details than you might hear or read elsewhere.

Enjoy… or not. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment