Monday, September 10, 2012

Home EC???

Pray for me... I'm seriously considering studying for Home EC CSET. Printing guidelines right now. I know, people will criticize me, "you won't get a job", ... I'll cross that bridge when I come it... I have to be successful at *something*.  Or "you'll waist your time and money"... oh believe I've already given the government so much I (might) have to do this for myself.

I'm also waiting for Biola Counseling to call me back to schedule my testing for a learning disability.  I don't really want a learning disability, but if it's what I have to do to pass CSET I (Reading, History) and II (Math, Science) I'll do it.  Another $200-$300, but hey already so much in debt.

Who do I write to in Sacramento about this?  Like REALLY??!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment